Exhibitor Tutorials and Events at SLAS2017
SLAS2017 affords exhibitors the ability to connect with customers both on the exhibition floor and through hosted events held in conjunction with the conference and exhibition. A complete schedule of exhibitor tutorials and events will be posted in November, 2016.
Note that all events or activities planned by exhibiting companies must be pre-approved by SLAS. The following opportunities exist for exhibitors in Washington, DC:
Meeting Space on Exhibition Floor ($5,000)
SLAS is offering exhibitors the opportunity to rent a meeting room on the exhibition floor. These rooms are available for exclusive rental for the entire duration of the exhibition open hours (Monday, February 5 – Wednesday, February 8, 2017). There are limited rooms available and reservations are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibitor Tutorials ($1,500, $2,000, or $3,250)
Exhibitor tutorials are an important part of the SLAS2016 program and a great way to connect with SLAS2017 attendees. These sessions are held at the Walter E Washington Convention Center and space is booked directly through SLAS. Fees below do not include food/beverage. Once space is confirmed food/beverage orders can be arranged with the facility directly.
Exhibitor tutorials are available in 45-minute, 75-minute, or 120-minute time slots. A limited number of tutorial slots are available, and exhibitors may only request up to two TOTAL tutorial slots. If additional slots are requested, requests will be put on a waiting list until October 31, 2016. After this date exhibitors will be allowed to secure additional tutorial time slots in the order in which the forms have been received based on room availability. To be added to the waiting list for additional tutorial slots, please contact Jade Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitors have the option to upgrade their tutorial to include video recording, produced by Biocompare.
|Length of Tutorial
||Video Recording Fee
||Total with Recording
|45 minute tutorial
|75 minute tutorial
|120 minute tutorial
Additional Tutorial Information
Tutorial descriptions will be listed in the online SLAS2017 Event Scheduler prior to the conference, and in the SLAS2017 conference app onsite. In order to be included in the event scheduler, exhibitor tutorial applications and descriptions must be received by December 5, 2016. Any application and or description received after December 5, 2016, will be promoted in the onsite app only (based on availability and acceptance).
- Rooms will be assigned based on the order of receipt of the completed form and full payment of the tutorial and / or exhibit floor meeting space. Companies may list time slot preferences.
- Pre-conference advertising of the event is the responsibility of the host company. SLAS2017 recommends submitting your application early as tutorial and / or exhibit floor meeting space will be posted on the SLAS2017 website as received, providing more visibility to your tutorial and / or exhibit floor meeting space.
- Rooms are available only to companies that have rented exhibit booth space at the conference.
- All catering costs are the responsibility of the host company. SLAS2017 will provide contacts to order these items upon confirmation of the application.
- All rooms will be set in classroom style for 50 people. Rooms will automatically be supplied with audio visual (AV) equipment: LCD projector, screen, podium and microphone. Additional AV equipment is the responsibility of the host company.
- Each exhibitor may select up to a TOTAL of two (2) tutorial slots. If slots are available on October 31, companies will be given the option to request additional tutorial space.